Tuesday, December 19, 2006

wheels keep on turning...







So Sunday we headed south (sorry everyone that I wasn't able to visit)... Cleveland to Birmingham on Sunday... then to Tuscaloosa where Chuck and Carey loaded a Uhaul to take back to Cleveland... Christopher met us to help load and carry... and then I went on to Jackson to stay with mother while Kathy and her family went skiing. Chuck and Carey are currently enroute to Cleveland. (Hope they're careful!)

That's Ms. Traina-Gams with the dogs. Mr. Gams with their tree. Carey and Chris at the Waffle House. I haven't had eggs that good (unless we cooked them at home) since I don't know when.

The BMW is my niece's :-)... Oh I'm so envious!!! I thought it made a funny comparison to my sweet and sassy '99 Saturn.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!

No comments: