Wednesday, June 28, 2006

a great sadness overtakes me...

to use and be used...

the momentary sensation replaces the human connection...

those who love you are an imposition...

is this the way you would live your life?


do you love more the pleasure you give yourself or the kindness you share with others? do you care what toll that pleasure takes on those around you?

what will be the meaning of your life?

who are you?

I thought I knew you but I don't. you're capable of things I never would have believed.

Sans compassion pour ton famille... Tu est cruel a les gens qui t'adorer... pour quoi? mais tu embrasse les gens du moment...

sans reason...

2 comments:

lemniscus said...

Despair is the enemy of love. I know you are hurt and rightfully so. Take strength in the hope of others that this phase will pass.

laney2217 said...

Thanks Lemniscus!