Sunday, March 08, 2009

picture this: Lane Cooper, Charles Tucker and Julie Langsam




Pictured: Lane Cooper, Charles Tucker and Julie Langsam

so every now and then i google myself... (doesn't everyone?)... when i do this, as i did today, i'm disappointed at the images that come up as "me." looking around my computer i find lots of pictures that i wish would google. some i like because i think i look good in them and some i like because i like who i'm with and some i like because they make my life look exciting. so i have lots of images that i would like to post just so they'll search but the ego self-indulgence would just be too obvious and my ego would not have that so instead i'll self-control and just post these. they're pretty good if i say so myself... and now in the hopes they'll search and i'll have a face on the internet that is actually mine (and not a mini cooper or some guy with a beard or a twelve year old) here are so pics. oh and don't let me mislead you... i have lots of pics not because i'm so photogenic but because i work to have good looking pictures. oh well... vanity thy name is lane.

thanks for indulging me dear ether. (me, me, me)

No comments: