Sunday, September 17, 2006

the fall...

The year has begun again in earnest... A whole new group of students... new faces, new names and how quickly I fall in love with them.

For all of them I want success -- I envision happiness for their futures and allow myself to imagine I might have played a part. The other night at the faculty opening I stood on a balconey overlooking the crowd and (after I wrestled down the desire to sing "Don't Cry for Me Argentina...") I was washed over with... gasp... love for all these people. Sick and romantic isn't it?

In other news I'm sewing... hey I think I would like to start a church of craft... and I'm cycling (at least sometimes)... It is very calming. It's a solitary exercise of sorts and I can actually do it. (Thanks Andy for putting the bike back together.)

No comments: